Considering Escort Work?
- Do you understand the importance of boundaries and how to maintain them?
- Do you know how to maximize and brand your particular look?
- Are you working for an escort agency and ready to become an independent escort?
- Do you want to attract clients and repeat clientele who are natural fits for your personality?
- Do you want to become a more web-savvy escort by leveraging more online resources?
- Do you want to know more about cheap or free online tools that can help your escort business?
- Are you currently advertising on BackPage and want to step up your game?
- Ready to create a rate structure that works for the long term?
People often ask me how to become an escort. There is no one simple answer. What I offer in my series are options and a safe, sane approach to escort work. These books aren’t how-to guides. Nor are they “make lots of money as an escort!” schemes. This series is loaded with practical information used by real escorts from around the world so you can approach high-end escort work safely and sanely.
Whether you’re a newbie or a current escort, these books are loaded with information to enable you to make informed, personal choices and sharpen your entrepreneurial skills. If you’re a client or hobbyist, these books provide a deeper understanding of escorts (which they like) and help you find a better match (which you’ll like).
Book 1: The Foundation
Basic Mental, Emotional and Physical Considerations in Escort Work
The definitive book on safe, sane, successful escort work. Common newbie questions are addressed as well as tips for working escorts on defining your image, maximizing income and personal safety. Also an illuminating read for those curious about escort work.
Book 2: Advertising & Marketing
Successfully Creating and Selling Your Image Online
An extensive discussion of proven advertising and marketing techniques so you can create, refine and brand your Internet escort image. From DIY photography tips to leveraging reviews to rate structures that work, this book is for the professional escort who wants to make her work successful.
Who am I?
My name is Amanda Brooks and I’m an escort, author and advocate. My background is simple: I’m an established escort who got the bright idea to share information on Internet escort work. (In short, I wrote what I wanted to know when I began!)
Since writing Book 1, I’ve appeared on national and international media (The O’Reilly Factor, Fox Business News, National Geographic, to name a few) as an expert in this field. I’ve spoken multiple times at Desiree Alliance and have worked behind the scenes supporting other sex worker rights activists.
I’ve traveled abroad as a working escort to expand my understanding of civil and human rights issues affecting sex work globally. Why? I want escorts to love their work and make the best money they can, while being as safe as possible. I genuinely care about the well-being of my escort friends and colleagues.