Safe, sane, successful escort work is possible!
Considering Escort Work?
- Do you understand the importance of boundaries and how to maintain them?
- Do you know how to maximize and brand your particular look?
- Are you working for an escort agency and ready to become an independent escort?
- Do you want to attract clients and repeat clientele who are natural fits for your personality?
- Do you want to become a more web-savvy escort by leveraging more online resources?
- Do you want to know more about cheap or free online tools that can help your escort business?
- Are you currently advertising on BackPage and want to step up your game?
- Ready to create a rate structure that works for the long term?
People often ask me how to become an escort. There is no one simple answer. What I offer in my series are options and a safe, sane approach to escort work. These books aren't how-to guides. Nor are they "make lots of money as an escort!" schemes. This series is loaded with practical information used by real escorts from around the world so you can approach high-end escort work safely and sanely.
Whether you're a newbie or a current escort, these books are loaded with information to enable you to make informed, personal choices and sharpen your entrepreneurial skills. If you're a client or hobbyist, these books provide a deeper understanding of escorts (which they like) and help you find a better match (which you'll like).
The Notebook is a business blog for escorts. Consider it a free companion to The Internet Escort’s Handbook series. News, updates, announcements about the books are posted here. You’ll also enjoy informative articles written by an escort (me!) for escorts (you!). I cover a variety of topics, from free online advertising opportunities to knowing your rights as an escort.